Wednesday, July 13, 2011

7/13/2011

Sean: "Could you please get me a cookie?"

Me: "Yeah."

Jason: "Cookie?!"

Andre: "I want a cookie!"

Jason: "Are you getting a cookie?"

Andre: "Yeah I'm getting a cookie!"

Jason: "I want a cookie."

(I bring them cookies)

Jason: "Look at the size of this cookie Sean!"

Sean: "Oh I know all about those cookies. This aint my first rodeo."

(Jason eats cookie)

Jason: "Oh, it comes in layers. First the bitterness of the cocoa and then the sweetness of the fudge. They separate and then come together and hit you in the back of the mouth."

Sean: "Its like chocolate Jiu-Jitsu."

Andre: "It makes me want chocolate milk."

Sean: "You gotta fight chocolate with chocolate."

Jason: "That sounds like a baked goods cook book by Metallica."

(After the cookie)

Jason: "Andre did you eat that cookie?"

Andre: "Not yet bro. Did you?"

Jason: "Yeah."

Andre: "You ate that whole thing?!"

Jason: "Yeah, I'm in a chocolate stratosphere."

Andre: "I can't believe you ate that whole thing."

Jason: "I feel crazy. I feel like I'm looking straight ahead, but my peripheral vision is looking up to the sky."

(moments pass)

Jason: "I ate that cookie and I drank that coffee and now I feel warm."

No comments:

Post a Comment